High-Production Quail Raising Primer - $7.99
After many trials, issues and literally hundreds, maybe even thousands of questions of how to build a suitable quail cage, raise quail, create large output in production with minimal involvement, keep them safe from predators and many other needs and requirements we created this book. We have created a primer that covers how to build cages, brooders, feeders, waterers, raise quail from eggs to meat and all steps in between. This book is packed with 135 pages with tons of information! There are dozens of pictures, illustrations, and step by step instructions to begin creating a major food source. Want or have chickens? This book will teach you why quail outperforms chickens in EGGS, MEAT and HEALTH BENEFITS in a tenth of the space... and they also taste MUCH better! Live in an HOA or city that doesn't allow chickens? Don't let that stop you from enjoying a fine cuisine, let us teach you how to raise quail legally. This book is currently available on Amazon, just click HERE!
The best, most thorough and innovative book on housing quail around. I love having automated feeders and waterers! And I will save a bundle making them myself... (5 stars)
Worm Hotel & Tower Conversion Vermicomposter - $50-$62
Why should I start a VERMICOMPOSTING WORM HOTEL?
- It’s GREEN. Reduce the amount of waste you are sending to the landfill by instead sending your table scraps to the worm hotel.
- It’s FAST. Waste is converted into compost in days instead of months. If you have a traditional compost bin use this as your breeder to grow more worms to add to your composter.
- It’s ODORLESS. As long as you follow the directions the system is designed to be incredibly aerobic, this means it has lots of air, is very healthy, and smells earthy. Many of our customers keep their worm hotel indoors under a sink or in a closet.
- It’s MULTI-USE. The benefits do not just end at composting. 1)You are able to harvest out the castings to amend to your garden soil as an amazing fertilizer, or 2) even brew it into what the University of Arizona considers one of the best fertilizers on the planet known as ‘compost tea’. Five gallons of this concoction is powerful enough to spread over an entire acre... yet gentle enough to pour on a single plant without ANY fertilizer burn. 3) Use this to grow more worms to add to all your potted plants and garden soil. This is your very own WORM FACTORY.
- It’s INEXPENSIVE. For the cost of a bottle or two of organic fertilizer you have already paid for the Starter Worm Hotel. Then for the cost of a few lattes, you are purchasing high-rise real estate to allow you to self-harvest the castings as you convert your Hotel into a Worm Tower.
- It’s FUN! Now you can brag to all your friends, “I got worms!”Your kids will love them, they can take them to school for show & tell, and much more.
- 1 - 4 gallon Housing Unit that catches any escaping worms, castings and ‘worm tea’ drippings.
- 1 - Vented Spacer (also included in the Tower Conversion Insert) to bring the right amount of air flow induction to the worms to keep it smelling fresh.
- 1 - Worm Hotel Room (also included in the Tower Conversion Insert) with 240 micro-holes on the side to allow the system to remain aerobically balanced, 72 travel holes to allow the worms to travel up and down between the tower floors as they feed in the upper level and live in the lower level. This also provides the ability for this system to self-harvest the castings (see instructions), which is why we recommend for the finished Worm Hotel to expand by adding 3 Tower Conversion Inserts over time (adding a new Tower Conversion Insert roughly every 3 months).
- 1 - Vented Lid with 36 micro-holes to create the air flow induction and keep out pests.
- 1 - Basement Ladder to allow any escaped worms into the Housing Unit to return home.
- FREE 150-250 red wigglers, these are the fastest breeders and fastest composters**.